Advertisement

Tuesday, October 25, 2016

SL Outfit of the Day: White Hot!

So, I have been trying to get a post up for months now! RL has been crazy! I can't promise you how regular I can be, but I really liked this outfit, so I am bound and determined to get this out to you before I hit my RL bed!

While not free, Essenz shoes is having a sale through Tuesday, October 25 on Slink shoes for 65-75% off. If you join the group, this month's group gift is a 250L store credit, so really the group join is only 100L, and you can get 3 pairs of shoes at the sale with your credit! There are a few more paid groups here that I think are worth it, but don't worry, I've got some complete freebies for you too!


~~** See bigger images on Flickr **~~

Dress: Tentation Dress PATY - GIFT CMP (FREE / Group Gift / 30L to Join)
Shoes: Essenz Madrid (White) (Slink only) (70L - sale through 10/25)
Necklace: Zenith Belt Necklace (6 colors) (FREE / Group Gift / Free to Join)
Hair: MODA Petty Bun (Caramel/Ombre) (FREE Gift - in shoe department)
Eyes: MESANGE Athena Eyes (FREE Gift - bag at front of store)
Skin: Pumec Regina (FREE / Group Gift / 99L to Join)
Nails: La Boheme Spellcast (FREE / Fab Free Group Gift / Free to Join)
Mesh Body: Maitreya Lara
Mesh Head: Catwa Gwen
Shape: Maitreya Lara - Shape 3 (edited)
Mesh Hands: Slink Women's Hands Elegant1
Mesh Feet: Slink Feet High

Location: LiLith's Poses
Poses: Poses With Attitude ATOAT Hunt Gift (1L / A Trick or Treat Hunt)

Want more freebies?
Join my Facebook Group

No comments:

Post a Comment